[ youtube video ]
Get better reports for MemberPress!
Get way more helpful reports for your membership site.
- Sales details – quantities sold, coupons used, payments made, refunds and net total.
- Subscription details – subscription status, subscription type, churn rate, and more.
- Member details – member status, product usage, lifetime value, course progress, and more.
- Visual aids – bar charts, data filtering options, custom-coloring (not built yet), and more.
- Reporting tools – save custom reports (and filter preferences), export to PDF/CSV.
The default built-in MP reports are missing useful data and doesn’t help business owners much. It was a personal pain point I dealt with for years. Imagine managing over 10,000 members without knowing how each product was selling, and how members were engaging with my products. So I built my very own custom reports plugin just the way I wanted. It truly is a dream plugin and lovingly used every day!
BUY IT NOW
- Solo/Dev/Agency licenses come with 1 year of updates & support, but can be used for a lifetime (without paying renewal fees).
- Unlimited lifetime licenses (while it lasts) come with lifetime updates & support.
- ZERO REFUNDS – I repeat, we offer zero refunds for any reason. We’re tired of people blindly purchasing this plugin, then going back-and-forth with us via email and ultimately demanding a refund. We are also not responsible if you have other themes/plugins that potentially clash with this one. Ultimately, we don’t want to spend any time in support only to have an unhappy customer in the end that wants a refund. Please…if you think this plugin might be anything less than perfect for you, I encourage you not to buy. Please contact support first with your inquiries before purchasing!
More Data tabs:
- Sales (free) – product sales info, payments, coupons, revenue, refunds.
- Churn – monthly and annual churn rates, show members and dollars lost. (not built yet)
- Subscriptions – subscriber sign-ups, active status, payments, sales.
- Members – member status, payments made, product access.
- Courses – users registered, active status, course usage.
- Students – student activity, course progress, lessons opened.
- Choose which data columns to show/hide.
- Sort data columns (ascending or descending) to your preferences.
- Adjust column-widths.