My name is Johnny and I’ve worked with WordPress for 10+ years.
(New to WordPress? Basic guides below.):
(Reviews, service providers, server optimization and performance guides. See all posts.):
- Best WordPress Hosting Review – UPDATED 2019
- Why Shared Hosting Sucks
- How to move your WordPress site from HTTP to HTTPS
- 301 HTTPS redirects
- EASY WordPress Security Tips WITHOUT Slowing Performance
- Best CDN providers for WordPress
- Why are MANAGED VPS servers so slow?
- Clean up wp_options table (autoloaded data)
- cPanel vs Plesk – control panel review
(Theme reviews, web-design principles, color theory, typography and more. See all posts.):
- Best WordPress Themes – UPDATED 2019
- How to Choose a Good WordPress Theme
- Astra vs OceanWP vs Generatepress – Best FREE WordPress Theme Review
- Fastest Lightweight WordPress Themes
- Why I HATE Pagebuilders
- Best WordPress Pagebuilders Review
- Why You Should (almost) NEVER Use Lazy Load
- How to Stand Out Among other Web Designers
- Web Design Workflow Tips – avoid endless revisions
- Avoid Dropdown/Hamburger Menus (bad design UI)
(Reviews, comparisons, and tips for the best plugins. See all posts.):
- Best WordPress Plugins Review 2019
- Best WordPress cache plugins review – 2019
- Why You SHOULDN’T Combine CSS/JS
- Swift Performance Lite – cache plugin rEVIEW
- Swift Performance plugin – UNOFFICIAL GUIDE
- MemberPress vs MemberMouse vs DAP – WordPress membership plugins review
- MemberPress membership plugin review – 2019
(Content creation, copywriting, and monetization. See all posts.):
- How to ESTABLISH your own voice
- How to Write an Interesting Story
- How to Find Writing Consistency and Motivation
- What’s a Good Word Count for blog posts?
- Time Management Rule — do important shit first
- How to MAKE MONEY with a blog
- Stop trying to monetize Off Google Ads
- How to hire REMOTE employees
- BAD IDEA – translating content for increased traffic
(Marketing tips for WordPress site. SEO, content marketing, social media, PPC. See all posts.):
- Difference between Marketing, Advertising, and Branding
- Never Promote Discounts! (pricing strategy)
- Pricing Psychology – $95 vs $97 vs $99 vs $100
- Good CONVERSION RATE for online sales?
- Expected conversion rate for membership sign-ups?
- Do you REALLY need an email list?
- Is building an EMAIL LIST still the best way?
- How to write an INTERESTING story
Site Speed Up Service
- Decrease code, not add to it.
- Optimize for users, not test scores.
- Caching is last.
Ultra-Fast Web Hosting
- Increase read times
- Increase conversion rate
- Increase e-commerce sales