Not fun figuring things out yourself?
I’m a ghost developer for higher-end clients ($10k-$25k projects) but do love helping the little guys. I’ve got 10+ years of experience over a wide range of projects. If you’re looking for expert help or simply want free advice from someone who’s been there before, just ask.
- Trying to pay me? – here’s my payment form.
I’m officially booked out for the rest of 2020. If you have a crazy development project, please check elsewhere.
Services I (like to) offer:
- Speed tweaking – it’s my drug right now. Gimme some SPEEEEEEEEED!!!!
- Server management/tuning – very technical, challenging, and rewarding. Feels like you’re doing heart surgery to save patients lives.
- UI/UX direction – I love this! I’ll tell you how to make that site look so much better. (Colors, typography, spacing, pageflow.)
- Developer audit – I will audit your theme, plugin, or service. Give insightful feedback on how it can be built and marketed better for your target customer. I’ll make sensible suggestions on UI/UX, features, copywriting, and overall branding. Code quality audit is extra.
- Web design – so much freaken fun! We have the coolest designers on our team. You know those super-fancy million-dollar designs? We can do it. 😉
- Web development – DISCLAIMER: we are pricey! Guaranteed, we will cost you more than other companies.
You can check out my full services page (coming soon).
My tech skills:
- web development & online marketing
- traditional marketing/branding, ad campaigns
- SEO, PPC (Google Adwords, Facebook ads)
- Social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
- design UI/UX direction
- content marketing, SEO, copywriting
- web server management & speed optimization
- WordPress design, development, maintenance, and [speed optimization]
- E-commerce (WooCommerce/Shopify)
- Amazon Affiliates, Ebay network
- Newsletter management (Mailchimp, Mailerlite)
- saving people time & money!
Projects I hate:
- SEO – hate it. Takes way more time and money than 98% of clients are willing to spend. Small budgets will get faster results with FB ads. I will happily consult you on how to DIY but won’t take on the project.
- Web/Social-media marketing – we hate doing it, even for our own brands. We’re more of a “make it great, and people will come” type of outfit.