Not fun figuring things out yourself?
I’m a ghost developer for higher-end clients ($10k-$25k projects) but do love helping the little guys. I’ve got 10+ years of experience over a wide range of projects. If you’re looking for expert help or simply want free advice from someone who’s been there before, just ask.
I’m officially booked out for the rest of 2020. If you have a crazy development project, please check elsewhere.
Services I (like to) offer:
- Speed tweaking – it’s my drug right now. Gimme some SPEEEEEEEEED!!!!
- Server management/tuning – very technical, challenging, and rewarding. Feels like you’re doing heart surgery to save patients lives.
- UI/UX direction – I love this! I’ll tell you how to make that site look so much better. (Colors, typography, spacing, pageflow.)
- Developer audit – I will audit your theme, plugin, or service. Give insightful feedback on how it can be built and marketed better for your target customer. I’ll make sensible suggestions on UI/UX, features, copywriting, and overall branding. Code quality audit is extra.
- Web design – so much freaken fun! We have the coolest designers on our team. You know those super-fancy million-dollar designs? We can do it. 😉
- Web development – DISCLAIMER: we are pricey! Guaranteed, we will cost you more than other companies.
You can check out my full services page (coming soon).
My tech skills:
- web development & online marketing
- traditional marketing/branding, ad campaigns
- SEO, PPC (Google Adwords, Facebook ads)
- Social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
- design UI/UX direction
- content marketing, SEO, copywriting
- web server management & speed optimization
- WordPress design, development, maintenance, and [speed optimization]
- E-commerce (WooCommerce/Shopify)
- Amazon Affiliates, Ebay network
- Newsletter management (Mailchimp, Mailerlite)
- saving people time & money!
Projects I hate:
- SEO – hate it. Takes way more time and money than 98% of clients are willing to spend. Small budgets will get faster results with FB ads. I will happily consult you on how to DIY but won’t take on the project.
- Web/Social-media marketing – we hate doing it, even for our own brands. We’re more of a “make it great, and people will come” type of outfit.