Not fun figuring things out yourself?
I’m a ghost developer for higher-end clients ($10k-$25k projects) but do love helping the little guys. I’ve got 10+ years of experience over a wide range of projects. If you’re looking for expert help or simply want free advice from someone who’s been there before, just ask.
Services I (like to) offer:
- Speed tweaking – it’s my drug right now. Gimme some SPEEEEEEEEED!!!!
- Server management/tuning – very technical, challenging, and rewarding. Feels like you’re doing heart surgery to save patients lives.
- UI/UX direction – I love this! Pay me $100, and I’ll tell you how to make that site look so much better. (Colors, typography, spacing, pageflow.)
- Web design – so much freaken fun! We have the coolest designers on our team. You know those super-fancy million-dollar designs? We can do it. 😉
- Web development – mixed feelings. We like to do more work than necessary, but many clients like to pay less than necessary.
My tech skills:
- web development & online marketing
- traditional marketing/branding, ad campaigns
- SEO, PPC (Google Adwords, Facebook ads)
- Social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
- design UI/UX direction
- content marketing, SEO, copywriting
- web server management & speed optimization
- WordPress design, development, maintenance, and [speed optimization]
- E-commerce (WooCommerce/Shopify)
- Amazon Affiliates, Ebay network
- Newsletter management (Mailchimp, Mailerlite)
- saving people time & money!
Projects I hate:
- SEO – hate it. Takes way more time and money than 98% of clients are willing to spend. Small budgets will get faster results with FB ads. I will happily consult you on how to DIY but won’t take on the project.
- Web/Social-media marketing – we hate doing it, even for our own brands. We’re more of a “make it great, and people will come” type of outfit.