This audit service is for theme/plugin developers, and service providers. I test the main areas of your business offering and give you sensible advice for UI, UX, overall marketing, and any other technical suggestions I can make. It’s a weird service I never expected to be doing but because I keep getting asked…it’s now official!
Things that I audit:
- Community reputation – what end users and developers think of your product/brand.
- Code quality – how well your product or service is built. Would an experienced developer trust it?
- UI design – how intuitive and easy-to-understand is your design?
- User experience – how productive, fun and satisfying is your product clickflow?
- Website – how helpful is your website to users? Accuracy of product description, documentation, etc.
- Business model – is your pricing and marketing verbiage in harmony with your desired clients and revenue goals?
- I’ve worked with many companies in WordPress and webhosting niche sectors, and friends with many top developers. I have a good grasp of what’s out there.
- I’m also an experienced WordPress expert (to say the least) and with many clients around the world. I understand how users engage with products.
- Intelligent business to tell you what you need and don’t need.
- New products/services – I help you position your product amongst a sea of competitors. Tell you which features and users are worth chasing for you.
- Established product/services – I help you improve user satisfaction. Tell you which features to improve and clients to focus on.
- I do this for passion, not money. I love to work with developers that inspire me. And be a part of future WordPress creations.
- My advice will be brief but pinpointed. If you want an extremely thorough audit…it will cost $2k (and possibly more).
- Only come to me if you have something polished, unique, and ready to compete with the best of the best.
- Do not expect a favorable Youtube review or written article. I do those only if I absolutely love (or hate) the product.