Cool plugin by Code Atlantic that allows you to restrict content only to logged-in users.
- You can set it for widgets.
- You can set it for page content (via shortcodes).
It’s not a membership plugin! Just a simple way of controlling which content is seen by logged-in vs logged-out users.
Content Control allows you to do the following:
- Restrict access to pages/posts to logged in/out users or specific user roles
- Restrict access to media, tags, categories, format to logged in/out users or specific user roles
- Display a custom message to users who do not have permission to view the content
- Redirect users who do not have permission to view the content to login page (redirects back to page/post after login), website homepage or custom URL
- Display certain content on a page/post to logged in users only
- Display certain content on a page/post to specific user roles
- Display certain content on a page/post to logged out users
- Apply custom CSS classes to on page content restriction shortcodes
- Control the visibility of each sidebar/footer widget by selecting who can view each widget (everyone, logged out users, logged in users, specific user roles).
Uses for this plugin:
- Wholesale WooCommerce hiding content from non-logged-in users.
- Membership site hiding content from non-members. (This way can be less work that applying content membership rules everywhere.)
- You have one little content bit or widget on your site that you don’t want to show to certain users.
Leave a Reply