Confused which label to use for your business pricing page?
I’ve spent many nights wasting time on small details like this. Driving my entire team crazy as I switch back and forth between what I want. Does it even matter? (And even more so, why do I care about this crap so much? ARGHHHH.)
My thoughts inside…
- Sounds friendlier or less cost-friction than displaying dollar signs.
- Great for products/services that either have or want to sound like they have many aspects. (e.g. “The EXECUTIVE PLAN comes with this, and this, and that, and that.”)
- Can seem more personal, more premium.
- Seems more like you’re paying for ongoing service, rather than just for a one-time product.
- Can only be used for services, not products. Duh!
- Seems more transparent, straight to the point.
- Easier for the eye to see (like in website menus).
- Great for industry-savvy clients who know what they’re doing and just need to see prices and don’t need gimmicky fluff explanations.
- Probably more common when you have many products/services and or they have modular options that can be switched around.
Which one do you use?
I’m curious to hear which one you use and why.