Show MemberPress reports with more detail. More date-ranges, and individual product details (quantity, total, coupons-used).
This plugins lets you see more useful data than the built-in MemberPress reports. You can see how many of each membership/product sold, etc. Currently, the built-in MemberPress reports spends too much time on transaction-related info like “completed, pending, failed, refunded”. Those are nice to have in terms of transactional data, but not helpful to me in terms of product data.
I got sick of waiting around for MemberPress to update their official reports function. I’ve asked for certain features and laid them out nicely for 2 years, even spoke to some of their devs but they never got around to it. I think they’re too busy doing integrations and what not so I built my own reports plugin.
It will be free for now, but might charge one day to recoup development costs and also improve it.
- More available date ranges – default MemberPress reports only shows Month, Year, All-Time. Mine allows Yesterday, Today, Last 7 Days, Last 30 days, This Month, This Year, Last 364 Days, Last Year, and Custom Date Range.
- Visual proportion – bar charts show proportion of sales to each product.
- Filter products – Can filter/choose which products to show on sales charts.
- Product breakdowns – calculate quantities sold, coupons used, and total sales by each product.
- Match website timezone – currently, the MemberPress reports show data in UTC timezone which can be frustrating if you want to see data on your website’s timezone. I’m looking to recode this to translate the reports data to use the same timezone as you site. This will NOT change the actual data, it just changes what you see in reports.
PRO FEATURES (coming soon, expected around JUNE 2022):
- Save custom reports (so you don’t have to keep picking filters)