- WPJ MemberPress Pro Reports (0.1.1)
Show MemberPress reports in a more useful way. More date-ranges, and break down by individual product sales (quantity/total/coupons-used).
My biggest problem with the built-in MemberPress reports function was that it didn’t show enough useful data for me. You might be fine with it if you only have a few products (aka “memberships”) or a few members. But once you have tons of products and members, you need something much more robust.
Mainly, you need to have more helpful information about your products (how many of each product sold, etc). Currently, the built-in MemberPress reports spends too much time on transaction-related info like “completed, pending, failed, refunded”. Those are nice to have in terms of transactional data, but not helpful to me in terms of product data.
I got sick of waiting around for MemberPress to update their official reports function. I’ve asked for certain features and laid them out nicely for 2 years, even spoke to some of their devs but they never got around to it. I think they’re too busy doing integrations and what not so I built my own reports plugin.
It will be free for now, but soon will charge to recoup development costs and also improve it.
- More available date ranges – default MemberPress reports only shows Month, Year, All-Time. Mine allows Yesterday, Today, Last 7 Days, Last 30 days, This Month, This Year, Last 364 Days, Last Year, and Custom Date Range.
- Visual proportion – bar charts show proportion of sales to each product.
- Filter products – Can filter/choose which products to show on sales charts.
- Product breakdowns – calculate quantities sold, coupons used, and total sales by each product.